1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so confused all the time!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Confused4242, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Confused4242

Hey guys, I've just been so confused ALL THE TIME! I know for a fact I would like to be with a girl in the future. I don't think I could see myself with a guy longterm but some of them still manage to turn me on and this scares me. I don't know what to do. I've been pushing away my family for when I do tell them so if they don't accept it, it won't hurt as much. My whole life has been turned upside down, and I just want to know for sure so then I can just tell my parents while I'm 100% sure and not 99% sure. Help! This whole thing has been hell for me, and I want that to be over. Please help me!!

2. spoulding

I read in another post that you kissed a girl and liked it. If what you felt is now making you confused, I think you should experiment more. Date a girl, see what happens. Kiss a boy, see how it makes you feel. As gender, sexuality is not a binary thing. It's not like you are into girls and can no longer have eyes for boys. It's possible to like both. And, in my experience, pushing away your family is not going to help, it gets ever harder to tell them. See if there's anyone that you can talk to, a parent, a sibling, cousins. They can help you see the best way to come out when it's time to do so and also the best way or each member of the family, as some might be more sensitive to the matter than others.

3. Confused4242

4. PlaidGlove

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're asking for something that doesn't exist. You can only decide to trust yourself and give it a chance and see how it goes——or not.

You will find your answers as you live out your questions.