1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do I do?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Kittensmeow10, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Kittensmeow10

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi, I'm Kat and this is actually my first post on this website. Anyways, I have this internet friend whom I've known for over a year now. She's my best friend in the entire world but recently I've been thinking about her more romantically. At first I questioned whether it was because I just pictured her as this perfect person, but yesterday I was daydreaming when I thought about us having our first kiss and was kind of like "Woah. Totally not straight."
    I know for a fact that she isn't straight (She's Bi) but she always talks about whatever guy or girl she has a crush on. I don't know if I should tell her about my feelings for her or not, especially when I don't even know what my sexuality is yet. Any advice?

2. lulu123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would say explore what you're attracted to first, see if its an attraction to females or if it's just her that you are attracted to. I would then say to try to figure out exactly what your feelings towards her are before talking to her about it, as if she is interested in you and you change your mind that probably wouldn't be good for your friendship. But I would defiantly talk to her about it once your sure of what you want, I hope this has helped :slight_smile: