1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very Confused????????

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by girlonline, Dec 30, 2015.

1. girlonline

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi :slight_smile: So I'm not entirely sure how to explain this, but: I currently identify as Hetero Biromantic, because for the most part I feel like I only have romantic attractions and feelings towards girls/women, like kissing, cuddling etc. But lately I have begun to also develop sexual feelings towards the same sex, like when I think about having sex with a girl I get, well, turned on. But then other days it's just romantic attraction, and having sex with girls suddenly doesn't seem as great.

So, some days I have only romantic feelings towards girls and other days I have sexual and romantic feelings towards girls.

I'm verrryyyy confused???? :confused: Is this normal??? Can romantic/sexual orientations be sort of fluid or flexible like that??? Am I actually bisexual??? What's going on????

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :thumbsup: Thhannkkyyoouu :slight_smile::slight_smile:

2. Papagei

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I had a similar thing happen to me, actually. My realization that I wasn't straight actually started with bi-romantic feelings. At first, I wasn't at all interested in having sex with a woman, and I think it's mostly because the idea of it was so different and foreign to me. But, as time went on, I slowly began having sexual feelings towards women. And well, yup, now I'm positive that I'm bisexual, and not bi-romantic. Perhaps it's a similar thing you're going through. My advice would be to nurture it... Think about being with a woman. Think about what you'd like to do, or have done. Really explore the idea of it, and I think you'll surprise yourself with what you discover. It might just be that you need to get used to the idea of it. :slight_smile: That's how it was for me, anyway.

And yes, sexuality can definitely be fluid.

3. JT1999

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Don't worry about labelling yourself, it doesn't matter because things can always change. If you like girls then you like girls, maybe you like boys too and maybe you don't. I still call myself straight but (and I have no idea how this happened) I have a female FWB.... I'm actually slightly jealous because I don't have any romantic feelings towards her, if I did then it would be easy, she could be my girlfriend and be happy, I feel comfortable kissing and getting it on with her! But I really miss having a boyfriend.