1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what I am? Can't handle this anymore..

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MsFashion, Jan 1, 2016.

1. MsFashion

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I'm 17 a female and I don't know what my sexuality is. I have a boyfriend and I've been together with him for two years. When I was young about 8 i think, my friend started kissing me, she was a girl. But at the time I still didn't know what sex was and what kissing was etc. So I remained staring and stuff. I don't know if I enjoyed it or not. Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Since I was young, I always had crushes on boys, and wanted to be pretty so they would like me and so on. 2 years ago I went out on a date with my boyfriend and It was the best day of my life. i do love him a lot. One year ago, I woke up and started having questions in my head about my sexuality. This carried on for about 3 months and I ended up in a conclusion of being straight. Now, I have a friend who realised that she's a lesbian and these thoughts came in my head again and I can't handle this anymore. I can't stop thinking :frowning2: Also, this friend is very pretty and I think I feel attracted to her. I'm not sure if I like her only as a friend or something more :/ Well to be honest she goes out with girls and I don't feel jealous or something. In other words I'm not head over heels for her :slight_smile: However, I do find girls hot(girls who have a perfect body) such as models and athlets. Also I do notice girls in real who have a nice body. I find them hot and also I wish to have their body as well. Please help? I don't know what I am and also I don't want to be in denial of who I am :frowning2: Thanks

2. YinYang

Can you see yourself spending the rest of your life with a guy? How about a girl? Can you see yourself having sex with a guy? How about a girl?

3. erioed

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thinking that someone is hot doesn't imply that you want to have sex with them or that you're attracted to them. I like to think of this as if people were sculptures. You might thing X person depicted in a statue is attractive, or that the statue is very well done, etc, but you wouldn't have sex with the statue. Yes you can't exactly compare it to real people but I hope it helps a bit.
    Given what you've said, you sound pretty straight, but you should answer YinYang's questions. And now this is important: don't pressure yourself into being bi nor straight :slight_smile:

4. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heya,

Quoting YinYang:

Think slowly about these questions. When you are in intimate moments, do you think about guys or girls, or both? Can you fantasize about girls, or only guys, or the contrary?

The important thing here is: Take everything slowly. This is about you and yourself, there is no need to rush anything. Take your time and think calmly, and you will eventually figure it out (and remember, you don't need labels if you find them too confusing).

5. MsFashion

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    It is just that when I'm thinking normal(without sexuality thoughts) I only think about guys, however when I'm under stress and when I'm so confused and stuff about my sexuality, I have random thoughts about girls, not only about sexuality. When I'm overthinking and stuff, I think a lot about crazy stuff.

6. lilgoldfish

Out Status:
    A few people
    It really helped me when I thought about what I would do with said person--that's ultimately what made me realize that I was asexual. For example: if you can imagine yourself doing sexual things with men, and more romantic things with women, it's possible that you could be biromantic/heterosexual. There's an infinite amount of ways you can combine prefixes into that combination.

Hope this helped!