1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with my orientation, please?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by AnaChan, Jan 1, 2016.

1. AnaChan

So, I had been a pansexual all along, feeling attracted by everyone, but, I started to question something, I don't feel attraction much anymore, some people tell me I could be Demiromantic, but I'm not sure. I AM attracted to the same and opposite gender, and all genders, but I just don't feel attraction anymore, or lots anymore. Help please?

2. lilgoldfish

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hm... I'm not an expert, but you could be gray-panromantic (if that's how you put it.) This is site might be of use: Gray-romantic - AVENwiki
    Hope it helps!

3. OwlofPower

I'm nowhere near an expert on attraction, but from what I've heard from others, attraction can vary in intensity throughout a person's life, depending on a lot of factors. How are you now mentally? Anything stressful going on in your life? Anything happening that would affect your emotional wellbeing? It could just be a normal thing that just happens at points in life, but if it really is bothering you, then maybe you should talk to your doctor about getting your hormones checked, as that could affect attraction and sexual desire. Has your libido gone down as well? Hope you find some answers soon!