1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fuzzy attractions

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Vav, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Vav

Vav Guest

I often deal with fuzzy attractions to guys. It's pretty annoying. An example of this is guys with long hair who play guitar. I get drawn to them for some reason. I'm just not sure if I'm sexually attracted to them or not. A lot of them also show interest in me, so it makes things more confusing for me. I don't know what feelings are mine and which ones are his. I also worry about leading him on and seeming more attracted than I really am.

2. Hiraeth

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    OH MY GOD I'm in the exact same situation, I LITERALLY AM ALSO DRAWN SPECIFICALLY to guys with long hair who play guitar. I am really not attracted to any males considered conventionally attractive but I do sort of have a thing for long-haired, "indie" guys, lol. I would say it's more of a romantic attraction for me and not sexual, but I'm still trying to figure that out myself. It also could just be the idea of them, or if I theoretically had to be a male then I could potentially see myself paired with them. Sort of like I know that I'd be sexually attracted to them and want to date them if I was straight, if that makes any sense. Sorry I can't give you much advice, just had to comment to let you know I'm in the same boat with the same type of guy, haha.

3. Vav

Vav Guest

One thing I notice is that I don't get warm fuzzy feelings towards those guys. I do get warm fuzzy feelings when I have a crush on a girl. It seems like a lot of queer girls get confused by long haired guitarists.

4. Hiraeth

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Wait I said "if I theoretically had to be a male" and I meant "if o theoretically had to be straight." Couldn't figure out how to edit a post