1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian or bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by morphin3, Jan 2, 2016.

1. morphin3

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This is probably a stupid question, but is it possible to be a lesbian and still sexually attracted to men? Or am I bi? The reason I'm wondering if being a lesbian is possible is because I've never been able to make a relationship with a guy work. There's always something missing, and sex is never great. I usually have to be drunk to have sex, otherwise the idea is repellent. Yet I have crushes on guys and fantasize about them.

I've had a couple experiences with girls, but not many. But, I was so much more comfortable and felt a much deeper connection. But I've never had an actual relationship with a girl.

I can't figure out if I can't make relationships with guys work because of other issues, or maybe I should just be with a girl. But I also am attracted to guys, so it's confusing. I'm probably bi leaning toward girls, right? But if I'm never able to have sex with guys without it being weird, or I'm never able to make a relationship work, am I?

Anyway, I know this is one of those deals where no one can know but yourself, but I've been seriously going through a crisis here! I want to be with a guy, but I think that might just be me in denial plus my very religious upbringing. Any help would be appreciated!

2. Hiraeth

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You could be a bisexual homoromantic. Except referring to sex with guys as repellent yet still having crushes on guys sounds more biromantic homosexual.

3. morphin3

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Sorry, I should've been more clear with using repellent. I enjoy sex with men, but only when it's casual sex. When I'm dating someone, it feels awkward and forced. That's why I think maybe relationship wise I lean toward women. I have no idea! It's driving me crazy trying to figure it out.