1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out help

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by happycheetha32, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Hey, for my entire childhood i have "tought" i've been straight for YEARS but i just didn't feel the "warm" fuzziness from women. i ignored it this for dozens of years. possibily because i didn't really know homosexuality or heteterosexuality etc now jumping in present times me knowing 100% the defenition of sexuality i have had a deep romantic and sexual interset in men. and when i tried to remember childhood moments in which i showed thoso types of behavior i remembered myself showing this behavior dozens of times during my childhood, i am quite sure i am gay but i wish to have a further analysis from the lgbt community before i conclude. am i actually gay, guys?

2. NateC7

You're gay. Welcome to the forums :grin:
    [​IMG]

3. Thanks for welcoming me! <3

4. Thanks for welcoming me! <3

5. NateC7

If you have any questions there's a large community of people here you can ask :slight_smile:

6. Patagonia

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Look. YOU are the only person who can determine this. There is no lab that sends back results that say "yup, you're gay." Having others tell you that you are is just as wrong, just as crazy as having others tell you that you're not. The difference here is having people accept you, support you, even love you for who you are and the choices you make for your own life. You won't find the hate and ignorance too often found in too many places. Don't be afraid to follow your feelings. Don't be afraid of who you think you might be. This is all about being free. Free to choose. Don't give that away to anyone else.

7. NateC7

He's right though. Really I'm just welcoming you to the forums, and I'm also welcoming you as a newcomer to the LGBTQ+ community. You got time to figure it out. Your decisions are yours, which is basically what the guy above said.

8. You are quite correct on that, but i just needed a conclusion to see what you guy's believe, because honestly, i just pretended to be straight i never had heterosexual tendencies from the start. i was quite an confused person during my childhood. the thing is is that i never witnessed by homosexual behavior till now.

Edit: Also, i have tried expermenating with other women, i didn't really felt anything in contrary to men.

#8 happycheetha32, Jan 3, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2016
  9. NateC7

And that's perfectly okay! :thumbsup:

Also don't feel pressured to come out now if you've realized you're gay. You can take it easy for a while since you're just beginning to truly understand your own sexuality.

10. Believe me, i only wanted to confirm my sexuality, coming out is a different story for me. i have friends who tought gay males were all "feme" but honestly, i broke that belief cause i'm quite an masculine person :lol: i've only had one person who was an LGBT Activist but their parents were chirstians so they kept their approval of homosexuality a secret, meanwhile, my parents approve of homosexuality but not sex revolving around two of the same gender so as you can see, i'm in an tight pickle :dry:

11. MrSkittles

you don't need to come out right away. Take things slow and come out to one person at a time or whatever feels right to you.