1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unsure

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lostgirlaus, Jan 4, 2016.

1. lostgirlaus

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've just spent almost an hour reading through this forum about how other people are unsure of their sexuality. I decided I needed to ask help for myself.

I'm a 20 year old female and have always questioned my sexuality but just thought that was because I tend to over think everything. I've had two serious relationships with guys, both lasted 2 and a half years. Obviously I'm only 20 so I had these relationships quite young, they took up ages 13-19. I always thought I had to depend on a male. I've now been single for over a year and it has been very weird. I find guys very attractive, a certain type though. I like fit men, with muscles and nice smiles. I have slept with a lot of guys since being single but the weird thing is, it has only ever been when I'm drunk. I can't remember the last time I slept with a man sober. When I was with my ex, and ex before him (however this could have just been an age thing) sex didn't mean much to me. They'd always try but I was just never in the mood for it. At the end of both relationships I found myself feeling sick just kissing them. I've always been attracted to girls, when I was younger I forced myself to ignore it. As I got older I thought I was just appreciating beauty and there was nothing wrong with that. I've had guys try and get close to me, and I try to make something of it but I get to a certain point and I push them away because all of a sudden I'm just not interested and I don't know why because they are actually really great guys.
    Now I'm so confused as I have been thinking about girls sexually and around certain ones I feel nervous and don't know how to act. I'd like to mention that I don't masterbate, I can't seem to do it, I've tried but it makes me feel uncomfortable and I don't know why. I've only ever kissed a girl drunk and it was a friend so it doesn't even really count. I don't know if I'm over thinking this but if someone could please help me understand why I'm feeling the way I am would it would be greatly appreciated.

2. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I find know you and I can't tell you your sexuality I can help you on the right direction. Look into the following terms: bisexual, asexual, physical sexual and romantic attraction. All I can say is I doubt you're straight. Take your time and don't feel the need to label yourself right away. Hope this was somewhat helpful. Feel free to post on my wall with any questions you have! :slight_smile: