1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help.. please be nice!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by a1b2c3d4, Jan 4, 2016.

1. a1b2c3d4

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello.. new to this and very shy and anxious! Okay so for as long as i can remember I've been more interested in girls than boys. I've never been with a girl, I've had a couple of boyfriends one which was serious but I just feel like.. I feel like I'm gay. I always have. But I'm scared!! But I'm excited.. so many emotions!! This has played on my mind every day for at least 4 years now and I can't deal with it any more. I have one friend who I can't talk to about this and I can't speak to my family. I just don't know where to go from here I'm struggling!! Any help/advice would be massively appreciated! Thank you in advance x

2. devotions

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello there! I am also shy and anxious, and also gay :slight_smile: Your lack of experience with girls does not make you any less of a lesbian, if it makes you feel any better a lot of lesbians don't have as much experience with women since queer women are in general hard to come by because a lot of us are hiding 0.0 Well anyway you have me to talk to (feel free to message me anytime!), and also on tumblr there's a pretty big lesbian community that you can look into and seek advice from too. This community, I think, is a pretty nice place - and you can always come here when you need someone to talk to as well.

#2 devotions, Jan 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  3. pd04

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Have you thought about coming out to your friend? Or family? It might make you feel better after. Idk. It is possible to be lesbian without having been with girls. Don't stress about it-enjoy the experimental stage! ;p

4. a1b2c3d4

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ah I'm sorry if this sounds rude but it's comforting to know someone else is in the same boat! I wish you all the best it's difficult to live with. I've messed around with girls a bit when I was younger but generally ignored any feelings if this makes sense? I wouldn't have the first clue how to use tumblr ha! I might sign up though thanks for your advice. It's really nice that people take the time to answer your worries! Has made me feel slightly less crazy thank you both x

5. Boatman