1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You never know until you try it

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Thunder988, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Thunder988

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So, what do you think? How big can be the difference between our fantasies and real sexual behaviour? For example, is it possible not to be aroused at all by thinking about topping, but once you try it, you become very involved in penetrating? In other words, how true is ''you never know until you try it''?

#1 Thunder988, Jan 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  2. Bibliovian

Super interesting conversation. I've always been a big advocate of being open minded in the bedroom (or w/e room). One of my friends talked to me about being a part of the furry fandom and how that enters his intimacy. I find it all absolutely intriguing. "try everything once" a friend once told me. I'm big on consent but yeah I think we should outside our comfort zones now and again.

However, I do think people will know when they are absolutely opposed to something. My girlfriend has never had sex with a man and knows she wouldn't want to, and I trust her judgment on that.

3. guitar

There are certain things I just *know* I wouldn't like. I think as a general rule, trying something will help you determine if you'll like it. There are certain things sexually I wasn't sure if I liked. Some I tried and loved, others I hated.

Funny you mention topping. One of my best friends is a total bottom. He knew he wouldn't like it but was eventually talked into trying it by a boyfriend. Sure enough, he absolutely hated it.