1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi-sexual but might be lesbian?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by kattscarlet, Jan 5, 2016.

1. kattscarlet

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ive been bisexual my whole life and came out when i was 10. My mom and her side of the family is not very accepting of it and at this point im questioning whether or not i might just be lesbian based on the choices of people ive been with and what i consider "my type" i dont know who to talk to or how to feel. Im extremely anxious and been having alot of anxiety bc of this. I barely even know how to approach or speak about how im feeling or if im wrong or right. Can someone help me please.:bang:

#1 kattscarlet, Jan 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  2. lulu123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, I'm in the same boat as you I say I'm bi-sexual but my main attraction is towards women and my family arnt accepting at all. I think the best advice I can give you is to figure out what you want first before worrying about what others may think, you shouldn't feel pressured to identify as one sexual orientation and then believe that it's set in stone, people change all the time. :slight_smile: I also would suggest maybe talking to a friend about it, that helped me a lot as my friends are a great support unit, espeacially when your family isn't as understanding as they could be. But feel free to message me any time if you need some one to talk to (*hug*)

3. Mojan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It's the same with me, I'm bi/pan (I think) but have a massive preference for girls. I think I'm sexually fluid cos it wasn't always this way.