1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I tell someone of the same sex I like them

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by midnight129, Jan 6, 2016.

1. midnight129

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have fallen for one of my friends. I am bisexual and so is she so what do i do. I have asked others for advice but no one will rely give it to me because they think it is SO different so what do I do? :confused::confused:

2. j0hn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ... I'm no great shakes at relationships in general.. but I'd imagine you need to 1) assess these feelings and make sure it's love. Not obsession. Not lust. Not something paltry over attachment. Ensure that it is actually what you say it is. Granted your exact term was "fallen for" so maybe love isn't what you have, but hey a good relationship is a good relationship. If you feel that, hypothetically, you and she would have a healthy and dynamic time together, I say why not just be honest. Tact and timing are key! But if you're sure this is worth pursueing, I say try to express yourself when you feel the time and moment are right. Better to say you tried and failed than wondering, "What if.."

3. Really

I'm not sure what is so different. You're a person who likes a person. It's the same no matter your sexuality.

You could start by inviting her to do something with you. Not necessarily a date but anything so you can spend time together. Find out more about each other, see if more is possible.

4. Zen fix

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    "I really like you. I'm interested in getting to know you better. I would love to take you out to dinner/movie/drinks."

5. Zg115

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    If I were you I would just tell her, just ask if she would like to go out sometime, that way it's also casual and there is less pressure.