1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

spectrum of bisexuality(confusion again!)

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ECMember, Jan 10, 2016.

1. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Is it possible for bisexuality to within a specturm? I know that sexuality is within a spectrum, but I do not know about bi sexuality. I just wanted some opinions.

I feel that I'm bi curious maybe bi sexual.

I felt some attraction towards some close male friends and guys that fit some supposed preference(White, 18-21, youngish looking, blonde, preppy, "mostly straight"). Maybe I have some attraction towards twinks or something.

I don't consider myself gay or straight 100%. I do like women as well. I haven't had sex but the past year I've felt somewhat of a sexual awakening and conscience of my sexuality more. I've noticed I had sexual and platonic feelings towards a close male friend and feel some sexual feeling towards guys that fit my preferences similar to my close male friend.

It seems like I prefer women in a same standard as I how prefer younger guys. I mean I like girls that are White, middle-middle upper class, blonde at least, 18-21, virgin or little experienced. And maybe a sorority girl.

I mean I prefer guys in the same such as White, blonde, 18-21.

I've somewhat have noticed and felt conscience about that fairly recently.

So maybe I'm bi or bi curious. It's hard to say.

If I could place myself within the Kinsey scale, I'd estimate my range between 2.8-3.1.

2. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So what are you asking? Are you confused as to whether you are bi, bicurious or straight? At the very least bicurious, but probably just plain bi. Or I mean, there's a LONG list of other sexualities you could look up... But I'd say just bi, but maybe with a preference lean. But hey! Look it all up. At the very least, that stuff is nice to know.

3. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well, you quoted the Kinsey scale, so that sort of is a spectrum. Anything from like 2-4 (or even 1-5) can be bi. You don't have to be 50/50 if thats what you're asking.

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Don't confuse your very, very specific preferences with your overall orientation. My tip is, use the label that works best for you in terms of what you want out of your love life/sex life.

5. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bi sexuality is a spectrum. it can be fluid, there is really nothing "nailed down". you seem to have some very specific likes/preferances, i'd say just go with it and not get hung up on labels. I am Bi, and while i do lean in preferance to people with a penis, there are times when i can really dig being with a female as well.

6. MossyCave

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Some people use bisexual as an umbrella term, it encapsulates more than what most people think it does. Seeing as you're only having a sexual awakening now, I would say that it's normal not to know. You might feel as if you're not 100% straight or gay, but in the future your feelings will come more clear, maybe you'll be 50/50, maybe 30/70, heteroflexible, homoflexible, or maybe you'll start to identify more with labels straight or gay when you know what you want.
    Bisexuality can be complicated.

7. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I do see myself as bi to some degree.

It's hard to give myself a good label. I mean I feel like I'm bi and I would to explore my sexuality further.

I've had a sexual awakening since last Spring when I was aware I had sexual feelings towards guys.