1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's up with me??

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Thisboiislost, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Thisboiislost

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Lately I've been confused about my sexuality, im male and just like any other guy I like females but when im around men it's the exact opposite I want to be treated like a chick would

2. kingdom1830

Just for clarification,

When you say you like females, are you saying you have sexual feelings for them? And do you want to have sex for them? When you see a hot girl's naked body, do you have instant erection?

And when you say "im around men it's the exact opposite I want to be treated like a chick", are you saying you want them to fuck you? So, again, when you see an attractive boy's naked body, do you have instant erection? Have you ever experienced butterflies in your stomach when you are near attractive men or boys?

When you like somebody, disregarding their sex, you want them to notice you, you want to steal glances and stare at them, you want to get their attention, you want to kiss them, and fantasize about them, and you want to have sex with them. If you have experienced these feelings and desires towards guys and girls, you are probably bi.