1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why trans women, I don't know

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by underthebuss, Jan 11, 2016.

1. underthebuss

Out Status:
    A few people
    I always always considered myself bi, probably from the age of about 11 or 12. I've had sex with loads of men and women over the years, often at the same time, but never actually dated a man, or had what i would call a "relationship", no, with men it's always about the sex and that's it.

Something changed. I began to be very attracted to mtf trans women. A sexual attraction for sure, but something more, deeper, how can I explain this, almost like having a relationship/marriage with a trans women would complete me, compliment me, like no other. I really feel this in my heart, this is what I want, and I can't explain it or understand it.

I've pretty much always been attracted to trans women, but I always considered this a bit of fetish, however now it's much more than that and I feel quite embarrassed that I ever felt that way at all (I mean I feel my fetish was/is disrespectful to both trans women and my own identity).

Perhaps because now I am divorced and prepared to live "authentically me" I know this is what I want.

Not sure, I have no clue, wondering if there are others out there like me. All I know is that I'm falling in love with a trans women and it's never felt more real or better, for the first time in many, many years, I feel happy.

2. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good for you! It's who you like, and that's what you should go for.

3. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I don't really understand what you're asking for or if you just want to get this out there somewhere, but...

Hey. How you doing? :wink:

4. Lord Faren

I'm attracted to Trans-women as well, but i prefer to stay alone, because i don't view my self as everyone else does, as in am someone who's incapable of showing emotions or feelings due to what iv been through. so I'd rather not subject anyone to what I'm like, so staying alone is the best course for me. so yes, there are others like you.

5. underthebuss

Out Status:
    A few people
    @Lord Faren indeed, I've been through some stuff also and it took me a long time to get back to feelings. I've thought also about staying alone, mainly because of my kids and how it complicates everything with my X and the family. However I don't want to be dead and gone and not live, at the very least I can give it a nudge, whats the worst that can happen?

@Invidia well, I suppose my question is if there are others like me, I've been very, very alone for many years, I mean emotionally cut off and in complete denial of my sexuality, so I'm actually pretty ignorant of the LGBT community, and things like "spectrums" etc. I know what I'm attracted to and thats about it (maybe thats all that really matters, I don't really care about labels or stuff like that). I'm coming out slowly and very happy, I was smiling some days even for no reason, now thats just not like me at all.

6. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Aww, that sounds lovely. <3 You keep moving forward, I'm sure good things will come your way.

7. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There is something about trans people and the mystique of sharing some qualities of both sexes. Even some people who don't pass well enough are still beautiful. And some who pass aren't beautiful. The point being is trans people have a lot to offer. And it's a preference as well which everyone is entitled to.

8. demi T

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    who ever you're attracted to is ok.

personally I find attraction to trans a little unsettling. I want someone who's attracted to me, not to my being trans.

but whoever you're attracted to and however is OK by me just don't expect to find love in this trans :wink: