1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning my orientation

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by NotKnowing, Jan 11, 2016.

1. NotKnowing

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Before I began questioning my gender, I was sure of liking boys.
    Since being a part of the LGBTQ community, I've learned a lot about gender and sexuality and am starting to question pretty much everything related to it.
    See, the thing is. I always check boys out. But kissing/cuddling them? No way. I mean I have done it, but I've never felt quite comfortable with it. And being in a relationship with them just makes me feel weird and awkward
    With girls it's kind of the other way around. I never check girls out. Most girls (The stereotypical white girly girls) are kind of, I don't want to sound mean, repellent to me. I'm not saying they are bad people, they just don't make me feel like I would want to spent a lot of time with. However with girls that are a bit different, I don't feel turned on, but I do think about being in a relationship with them. If I imagine myself ad a girl being with another girl it makes me uncomfortable. However me being a guy with a girl is kind of an okay thing to think of. (I do feel the same way about having a relationship with a guy though and whenever I try that out, I don't like it) I have never been in a relationship with a girl, but I do imagine to have the same uncomfortable feeling I have while being with a boy.
    I have kind of this blurry feeling about everything.
    I feel like both directions (as in liking girls or boys) are kind of okay but also not. The same thing is with my gender. I feel like living as a guy would be awesome but being female does have its perks.
    I like the idea of physically being with someone so I don't think I am asexual.
    But am I aromantic?

#1 NotKnowing, Jan 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2016