1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would I be considered?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by AlgebraicUchiha, Jan 12, 2016.

1. AlgebraicUchiha

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Since the inception of fourth grade, I have considered myself to be heteromantic and heterosexual. However, during middle school, I have been quite ambivalent regarding my romantic orientation.

-I am sexually and romantically attracted to cisgender females.
    -I often stare at cisgender males when I consider them to be physically attractive.
    -Depending on the circumstances, I would possibly be romantically attracted to a cisgender male, albeit the chance of this is rather low.
    -Depending on the circumstances, I would be romantically and/or sexually attracted to transgender males, physically male-to-female individuals, pangender individuals whose assigned sex is female, agender individuals whose assigned sex is female, intersex females, bigender/trigender/gender-fluid individuals who were assigned the female sex.
    -Depending on the circumstances, I would be romantically attracted to transgender females

Thus, would I be considered polyromantic?

2. YinYang

Yeah, this definitely sounds polyromantic to me. Since you're not romantically attracted to all genders, panromantic doesn't really seem to suit you and that's way more genders than just two so biromantic doesn't fit either. I'd go with polyromantic, but it's your choice.

3. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I'm not disagreeing with your answer; I'd actually second these sentiments. Just wanted to say that biromantic, like bisexual, can include more than two genders. It's open to interpretation, depending on the person using the word.