1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a very tough subject for me, but maybe someone can help

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by whww123, Jan 12, 2016.

1. whww123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So yes I'm in the closet still. Yes I am coming out soon.
    I've been meditating deeply about my sexuality and I feel like if someone could help me remove the stigma of anal sex from me, coming out won't be so bad.

To enlighten you, the reader, of what I mean is that I have some internalized homophobia and I really want to move past that. If I could get over this, I really think I would break out of this shell.

I understand there's a lot of gay/bisexual men who stay in the closet and remain sexually active with women, but I don't do that, because I feel guilty towards the girl (this new 'insight' of mine is what ended my relationship) that I'm not actually straight/bi and I'm basically using her trust and whatnot. So I've been sexually inactive for 3+ years and it's getting bothersome.

So if someone thinks they could help remove that stigma I've been conditioned to (I have a very conservative family that's conditioned me to thinking GAY is BAD) and maybe I'll be able to say "F*ck it, I'm gay and I'm happy to say that" because boy am I not happy to think it. :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

2. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Personally, prior to me coming out to multiple people, I found anything to do with anal sex disgusting. However, when I came out to multiple people, my mind gradually changed itself and now I find it completely normal. However, my situation was different and I was lucky enough to not have a homophobic family. I have heard of gay men who have a distaste for anal sex so it may be that you will also be like those people. Do you find the act itself disgusting or the people who do it disgusting? If it's the former, I don't necessarily think that's homophobic.

3. demi T

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    what you like is fine.

if you are gay but don't like anal sex, what about oral sex? or maybe does bondage turn you on?

or maybe anal sex does turn you on. that's fine too, don't let stigma get in your way.

4. guitar

I've been very lucky. I've come out many times to many people and no one has ever asked me about sex or preferred position or anything like that. I'm sure people have been curious, but no one has asked.

I was kind of worried about the stigma of anal sex when I first realized I was gay, but honestly, it feels waaay too good to care what some butthurt homphobic people think. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#4 guitar, Jan 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2016