1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling peaceful and confused.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by faceup, Jan 13, 2016.

1. faceup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am feeling a little bit confused and if you could please give me some insides would be great.

I came out to my self last year, and up to now I had few hook ups and finally I had sex, I only had sex with two guys and was pretty good I felt pretty confortable with a guy.

Now I have a strange feeling, I am feeling "peaceful" like I found my self but at the same time I am feeling a little bit counfused, somentimes I question my self if I am realy GAY.

WTF I am doing, since my teens I have fantasies about men I jerk off only for guys and I look more at guys than girls.

Does anyone have this kind of "feeling" ? Am I normal ? ::lol::lol::lol:

By the way I am 31

THX SO MUCH

#1 faceup, Jan 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  2. cromulent

Do you mean "peaceful" as in accepting? Have you found that you feel more accepting of yourself?

I mean, right now, I'm pretty chill with being a lesbian, but maybe that's because I never really "came out to myself." One day I was just at a party and I looked around and was like, "man, I'm the only girl in here not obsessing over guys." That being said though, I understand your back-and-forth between feeling peaceful and completely doubting your sexuality. I did that for the better half of last year.

I've found that it's easier (though easier said than done) to just step back and let things happen. I used to look at every person I passed, male or female, and ask myself if I could find myself attracted to them. It was tiring and stressful and in hindsight a little creepy, and eventually I just sort of stopped. I left my questioning there, as it was, and until I find myself doing something or feeling something that "contradicts" my otherwise gay identity, I'm just going to stick to "lesbian."

Questioning is a healthy and normal thing to do, don't get me wrong, but investing too much time in it can become exhausting. More power to your peaceful vibe; it sounds like it puts you in a pretty positive place. :slight_smile:

3. faceup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello cromulent thx so much for your help.

Not only accepting but I am not anxious as I used to be, I am also pretty chill being gay. I think this is way I am feeling so "peaceful".

I will try and I am trying to go with the flow and let the things happen, my bigest problem is I am the kind of person who likes to make plan so I think I need to change and try not making so many plans and as I said go more with the flow !

Also I will stop questioning I just don't know what to say if some one asks me if I like Man or Woman, I don't know if I said I am BI or Gay.. ..... OHHH GOSH I think I went back to the questioning !! KKKKKK

Again thx so much !