1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a crush, ughh!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MayaBee, Jan 14, 2016.

1. MayaBee

So I have a crush on a girl from my class, I can't stop thinking about her.
    I just love the way she smiles, her laughter, her hair, her voice. But I am not out, and she is not into females. I dont know what to do!

When I returned from my holidays in russia, she was the first one in my class to hug me and she told me that she missed me.
    When we write on whatsapp, she always has no trouble to keep the conversation.
    She has told me a variety of secrets, even though we are not really close (yet), and with secrets I mean things not even her best friends know.

Do you think I have a chance? And how, what do I do to know if she is into females/how do I tell her that I am into females? I know, just go for it, but I am too afraid!

2. Ameryllis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She could be closeted, you never know. Maybe you could bring up LGBT topics, and see how she responds? Or you could drop hints that show you're interested in her. If you feel like being more forward, you could always just tell her you are interested in her, since you appear to be very good friends with her. You never know, she may like you back! :slight_smile: