1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

loosing my lesbian virginity..need advice bad!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by thrashgal, Jan 14, 2016.

1. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    i need sum help here, im 26 lesbian and still consider myself a virgin when it comes to girls...ive been with guys when i was younger and didnt like it so...theres this girl that i really care about she lives with her ex who they still sortof have an on and off relationship...shes the one ive ever gotten as close to loosing.my virginity with and i made the mistake.of.telling her i was a virgin..when i told her she asked me if she could take it and i told her i wanted to give it to her anyway but that i was afraid of.what would happen afterwards (id fall deeply for her and stuff) i got the sense that it meant nuthing to her..shes a virgin with guys shes never been with a man and she told me she was curious which i dont blame her for shes 22...

i cant help but feel let down and angry at realizing or i guess just feeling that i told her i wanted to give myself to her and yet it would mean nuthing special to her...she said it would cuz im a virgin and shes a virgin in opposite way..i almost felt jealous that sum lucky guy would be her first and she would probly fall in love with him and idk i felt like it was so unfair...

am i wrong to think that it should be special? should i just fuk sumbody else to.get.it.over with...should i let her take it and move on even.tho what i really wanted from her was a loving connection/relationship...ugh idk its just bothering me so so much...

2. Lyana

Hi, thrashgal.

There is no rule that says someone's first time has to be "special." However, it sounds like you would prefer it to be... and in that case, I believe your first time should be special.

I would advise against you getting too involved with this girl. I understand you care about her very much, but it sounds like she might not be taking you seriously. Her ex isn't fully her ex, and the importance she gives to "taking your virginity" without it seeming to really mean anything to her doesn't sit right with me. Not because it's wrong to have sex without it meaning anything, but because to you it would mean something. That's inherently an unhealthy, unbalanced situation that I would strongly recommend you avoid.

You said it yourself. You want a loving relationship with her. She has given no signs of being interested in that. Look after yourself, and don't put yourself in a situation that will end up hurting you.

3. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    thank u so much...thats true i guess its just alittle hard to let go of.the idea of her since i had already fallen for.her :icon_redf