1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to become confident again?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Secrets5, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello,

When I was younger [9-12] I was so confident in my sexuality, I wasn't 'out' but that was only because I didn't think there was a need to 'come out' I just thought everyone assumed me to like the same-sex. Then [at 13] I found out I also liked the opposite-sex and I repressed that but I was still confident in liking same-sex. But this year and last I have found that even LGBT can be discriminatory to some types of sexuality, including bisexuality, (even though it's third on the list) so I'm pretty worried that more people will make the typical comments of indecisive/promiscuous/greedy etc. and what I'm really looking is ways to become more confident in being bisexual again. I'm not looking to spread the label with the world, but at least like to talk about same and opposite sex relationships.

For others looking for some kind of casual classroom same-sex conversation, I was added in a hypothetical one today; ''Imagine A breaking up with Z and then going out with M, and still having Z on a tattoo''. It's nice to hear a same-sex relationship being casually added without it having to be a political statement.

Thank-you.