1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i may be a lesbian?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by demelola, Jan 15, 2016.

1. demelola

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I have been in a straight relationship for 20 years. there has been a lot of pain, disappointment, heartache...and i have fallen out of love. over the past several years i have felt a strong attraction to women. and less and less attraction to my man. I'm not sure if my issues with him have jaded my view of men, but i dont look at men that way. i dont feel a desire for them. I don't want to have a man in my life. the only thing is that even though i am attracted to women, I can't imagine doing certain sexual things...but then there are similar things that I don't like doing for a man either. i would like to have an experience with a woman but i'm afraid I won't be able to go through with it. i know I won't be able to find out until I'm out of my current relationship but it felt kinda good to get this out. thank you for reading and any advice/feedback is appreciated.

2. Orchidea123

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi Demelola, I really hope you can figure this out. I am asking myself similar questions ( regarding who I am and will I enjoy being with a woman if it ever happened) I am married and have been struggling with questions recently. 'LGBT Later in Life' forum is great to post in.
    As for my thought here, resolving issues with your current relationship might help. Let's say you met a woman and tried being physically and emotionally close with her, and, let's say you did not enjoy it, would you rather stay with your man or still move on?

3. demelola

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    hi orchidea123...honestly, i just want to be by myself for a while.