1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scared

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jhon1, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Jhon1

Jhon1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Maybe because I'm at a young age and I'm gay but I cant see myself with a man in the future and its scaring me I want to be with one but I just can't see it?

#1 Jhon1, Jan 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  2. Ryuji35

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're gay and you can't see being with a man in the future? Why?

Well, Same scenario. But my problem is more of trust issues. I don't think I can deal with the eventual lies, cheating and deceits. But that's me. :bang:

3. Jhon1

Jhon1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Do all gay men have to see them selevs with a man in the futcher to be gay?

4. Billy the kid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No you don't have to see yourself with a guy in the future. Just try and be friends with gay guys first. If you find someone someday that you really like you will be surprised to see what love can do. I am basically the same way, I never saw myself having a real relationship with another guy. Now I have met a guy that I have developed feelings for and I wouldn't hesitate to live with him for the rest of my life. Just focus on being friends with someone first and you may just fall in love with one of them. You'll be alright. Love is friendship set on fire!

5. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Can you clarify what you mean that you do not see yourself with a man in the future? I'm guessing that you are OK having sex with men, but don't see yourself developing a romantic relationship with and loving another man? Or do you mean something else?

If this is correct, you are still coming to terms with your sexuality. You probably have deep feelings of shame about being gay that make you feel unlovable as a gay man. I've found reading The Velvet Rage helped me understand the shame of being gay. There's more about the book on this thread http://emptyclosets.com/forum/enter...an-downs-author-velvet-rage-youtube-vids.html

HTH

#5 SiennaFire, Jan 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2016