1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I attracted to girls?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Nordland, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Nordland

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So lately something has been bothering me a little. I've been wondering if I have any attraction to girls at all. I have always noticed if guys are good looking or not and felt some weird feeling that I have only realised over the last year what it is. I have crushed on many guys in my year at school and the idea of kissing or doing anything intimate with a guy turns me on. Now onto the part about girls. From 14 to about 15 I had a girlfriend who at the time I believed I was attracted to. Then looking back on it all I have realised that the only female crushes I have had were more personality based. About a year ago I would notice girls as pretty and feel a small sense of attraction. But now nothing. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm full on gay rather than homoflexible like I thought before. I'd be grateful for any other insights.

2. NateC7

You may be pansexual which I think means gender doesn't matter whatsoever. You're just attracted to the person. Or you could homoromantic. Not interested in sex with girls but you want to be in a romantic relationship with one.

Let me note that these are just possibilities. I cannot, nor do I have a right to say what you are for sure. I would look into these types of sexual orientations and see which one fits you best. I hope this helps :slight_smile:

3. Nordland

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you :grin: