1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very confused about sexuality.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Roshambo, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Roshambo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay, when I'm sober, I'm pretty sure I'm mostly gay. Like I'm rarely into guys. Once in a blue moon I find a guy I'm into. I'm mostly attracted to girls. But when I'm drunk I'm more gay but I'm also super into guys and always get with them? This makes me super confused about by sexuality and I don't know what to think. :help:

2. TheBiBoy

TheBiBoy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Sexuality is a very confusing thing and alcohol certainly does not help. If I was you I would ignorewhat happens when you are drinking because what happens when you are drunk is often a false image. You could be homoromantic. Thus means that you are mostly homosexual but you are still attracted to certain guys. Or if your attraction to guys is a bit more than just a few you could be bisexual with a preference for girls. Homoromantic and bisexuality preference for girls can be the same thing so it is your choice which label you choose. But you don't need tochoose a label just yet. Just be happy with who you are and that you like mostly girls and a few guys! Then when you feel sure that you are happy with who you are you can then label yourself. If you need more help be sure to drop me a message here or on my wall and I'd be happy to help :slight_smile: (*hug*)

3. Freddy

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am hardly an expert, I came here looking for answers myself. But personally I always have some homosexual inclinations, it's just easier to subdue them while sober. Give me a few drinks and a couple of hours of free time...