1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Broken?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jhon1, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Jhon1

Jhon1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm attracted to males and i m not sexually attracted to attracted to females (sorry) but im not attracted to every guy I see is this normal and i m also scared that one day I will wake up and like women and I don't want that I'm happy being gay and I don't want to change that

2. RyeTheDauphin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Try not to worry - it's completely normal. Just because you're gay doesn't mean you have to be attracted to every guy you meet, in the same way that straight people aren't attracted to every person of the opposite gender they meet. Attraction depends on many different things, including personal tastes, and it's perfectly normal to question yourself at first.

You are not broken, and even if you discover that you like women too sometime in the future, so what? You don't have to conform to labels or what other people think of you - you do you. Hope you feel better soon. (*hug*)

3. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Of course you're not attracted to everyone, dear. It would be infinitely more "odd" if you were attracted to every guy you see.

You're fine. xx

4. Southern Stoic

Lurking on the dark underbelly of the web
    That's completely normal. As Invidia said it would be certainly more 'odd' if you were attracted to every guy you saw. No worries. (*hug*)