1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What the heck am I?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MayaBee, Jan 18, 2016.

1. MayaBee

So, I have been wondering where I am on the sexual orientation spectrum quite a lot lately, wondering if I was bi or lesbian. I know I like girls, but there are moments where I think I am just lying to myself and since I support LGBT+ with all of my heart I just wish I was part of the community.

Then there are moments where I think about myself being intimate with a boy and it doesnt gross me out, but it makes me so uncomfortable. Like, I cant see myself enjoying that with a boy, whilst with a girl it would just be... Right. With a male, it would be that unenjoyable thing where I dont know what to do and have no desire to do it. But with a girl, oh well, it would be a loving act which just feels right.
    Seems like I am a lesbian, right? Well, no, because then there are moments where I think of being intimate with a boy and it still isnt as good as with a girl, but it is still... Okay. I dont get it.

And on the romantic side... I like boys and girls, but I couldnt say that I ever was in love, that I ever wanted to be with that person every second of the day. I like people and I make friends easily, but I feel like I had never had such a stong desire to be with someone.

This will probably be clear to me someday, but right now, it just isnt at all.
    Any advice?