1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fellings

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jhon1, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Jhon1

Jhon1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am gay it latley I feel like my attraction to men is low and so is my sexuall driver and I was wondering if this is normal and will income back

2. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One's sex drive can be influenced by a number of factors, including your age, stress level, anxiety/depression, or where you are in the coming out process. There's a natural ebb and flow to one's sex drive. For example, I get super horny in the spring less so if it's cold outside. Do any of these apply to you?

3. Jhon1

Jhon1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Maybe I think I'm stressing about things

4. JiminyJordy

JiminyJordy Guest

It's a work in progress just like everything else in life. We're taught the basics of sex: it's essential to function properly, it's desirable meaning it's highly sought after and fun, and it's also a promoter of good health. You may feel low now that's why you need to take strides in replenishing your health. Explore options to increase your sex drive. Make sure you're getting sufficient exercise and eating as healthy as possible. Also, manage your stress levels. Consider what's causing your stress and devise plans to combat it. It can be a lot easier than you imagine. You shouldn't worry about how you feel now as much as how you want to feel once you get your feet back on the ground.