1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extremely Confused!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by bigj35353, Jan 20, 2016.

1. bigj35353

As a warning, this will probably be long and a little graphic so bear with me, its a weird time in my life.
    To say the least Im very confused at the moment. For most of my life Ive only been attracted to women, plain and simple. However recently Ive been thinking heavily as I developed a lot of anxiety and anger and I wasnt sure at what. Ive taken care of many issues but aome still remain and as I return to normalcy I find myself wanting to be more and more alone, sort of.
    I love having a good conversation, I really do but I dont enjoy being around many people anymore. This talking with isolation has led me to join many social networking sites in hope to find some campionship. What I have found is girls I am not attracted to and guys trying to get blown, same as before. Except everytime I rejoin I find myself intrigued with guys. Not attracted but intrigued; the sex talk gives me butterflies as I await every answer and it really is a good time but when I look at most of them I really just do not feel anything. Except in some private areas :wink:.
    Girls turm me on as well still, that has not changed and features about girls and fetishes I have definitely lead me back to women. However Ive also always LOVED transexuals (or whatever you would like to say). They always seem to be the ultimate for me provided theyre more dominant sexually. Man to woman or woman to man it doesnt matter to me, its a turn on.
    This has all become very confusing for me, sexually I like them all but definitely lean away from regular men but Ive wanted a nice relationship for quite some time and honestly ive had no luck with women in the area. Everytime I talk with someone who is different I freak out after a day or two and dont know what to do. Certainly my family's view has an effect but Im a very free thinker typically so its very odd that I care what anyone else thinks.
    My question from that jumbled mess is simple, what am I? Bi? Pansexual? Whatever else? Im only comfortable wanting women yet I want trans and maybe men (maybe not). Is it normal and okay to feel extremely weird about it all? Or is that my mind saying stay away? Its all so weird and new to me. Sexually I enjoy what you would call gay sex acts but if I get to a point where a guy is ready I feel like I might throw up and back away, until that point its very nice and normal. Has anyone else experienced this? I just dont know how to take it all, its very new but with my recent mental breakdowns it came up.
    Any advice on handling my current feelings and pursuing future feelings would be great. I know what my logic tells me after writing this but I really think I need to hear it. Sorry about the rambling to anyone who reada this, Im a bit of a mess at the moment.

2. idsm

You are the only one who can (and is entitled to) answer your questions.

Don´t expect things to be instantly clear. And don´t stress out too much about labels.

Give yourself the time you need and things will sort themselves out.