1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thought I already figured out

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by questionable, Jan 20, 2016.

1. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've been out for 4 years and I'm very certain that I'm gay. I really like men both sexual and romantic, but more on the sexual side. I easily get attracted to men, because I have this very high libido that almost every men I meet along the way makes me want to suck and kiss them. Though, I had conclusions in some points of my life that I could be bisexual. I'm really certain that I've been attracted to tacos, but I had girlfriends in the past. Then there's this girl in my class that makes me feel comfortable when I talk to her and one time when we talked, we've only known each other for 7 months. After class we needed to go to a public library nearby for our research paper then we had lots of talks. She admitted that she was also bisexual, prior to that, she also asked me in a very shy way if I was bisexual or gay. I gave her a straight answer and I said: "maybe I'm bisexual, I don't know sometimes I'm still confused with myself." then she told her story how she found out she's in the middle of the kinsey scale. We had to end our conversation because we needed to part ways because it's too late and we needed to go home, we didn't want to get stucked in traffic and with the rush hour. I rode a bus going home, then I was smiling like an idiot during the entire ride going home. I feel so happy that time and I still think of her the next day. I've always had these thoughts like: "Is she mad with my response?", "Is she in a relationship?", "Are these feelings of mine real?", "Will she like me too?", "Is there a possibility that she could like me back?", "Does she have a secret crush on me?" There's just so much thoughts in my head about her.

I am very confused, I don't know if I should give in to these feelings. I'm not even sure if what I'm feeling for her is a feeling of wanting to have a commitment with her... My last girlfriend was 3 years ago. My past girlfriends didn't make me feel like this when I was with them. There's just something different with this one, or maybe this one just became different because my past girlfriends were my childish years (btw, I'm in college right now)

Anyone out there who experienced this similar situation I'm going through? :eusa_doh:

2. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

You could like her. It's hard not knowing if you can trust your feelings. I feel like that sometimes. But maybe take it slow. It could be you feel excited about her because you were able to share a connection like that and talk to someone who understands what you're going through. I'm not saying that means you don't like her as more than that, but just something to think about. Maybe just wait things out and see how things go. Maybe your feelings will become more clear as time goes on. Perhaps compare it to crushes you've had on guys? (although don't focus on that too much because it's very possible to like one gender to a different degree or in a different way than another).
    Anyway, I hope this helped a bit.
    Good luck!!