1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why can't I feel attracted to "sexy" girls?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Vav, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Vav

Vav Guest

I hear a lot of lesbian feminists say that their sexuality sometimes conflicts with feminism. That doesn't seem to be the case for me. My body rarely reacts to "sexy" women, so I don't know how that feels. Is this because I'm asexual?

2. Gomez

Out Status:
    Some people
    What do they mean when they say their sexuality sometimes conflicts with feminism?

3. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I think they mean that they end up objectifying "sexy" women, Gomez. And... I don't really appreciate that much the type of girl that would be in a men's magazine or something. I like them sort of real and also with a sort of strong-willed look, not slightly subservient as is the popular fantasy presented for men. And when I crush on a girl it only lasts more than a moment if I actually think she's interesting and funny and friendly too. So nope I'm not really afraid of objectifying women so much that it interferes with feminism. I see it just as appreciating them on a deeper level, which actually adds to my interest in women's issues.