1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm starting to question

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Gay1234, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Gay1234

I'm starting to question the fact that I'm gay because I am not feminine and am still masculine. Does this make me not gay or am I still gay. Like I know for sure I like guys and I always did since I k ew what love was. This is my only concern. Like is it true that I don't have to fit in to the stereotype? If so I'll be delighted.

2. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If stereotypes were the norm, we wouldn't go past Male and Female and Straight lol. On the serious note, I don't think that you need to have feminine tendencies to be classified as Gay. That comes with having feelings towards Men IMHO.

3. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The stereotype means nothing, really. There is nothing wrong if you fit it, but you don`t have to fit it. Enjoying pop music, pink clothes and being flamboyant aren`t prerequisites you need to fulfill to be attracted to the same sex.

I always give myself as an example. Right now, i`m wearing a grey shirt (part of the 10% of my clothes that aren`t totally black and full of skulls :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ), i`m listening to Hellraiser (from Ozzy) and just alt-tabbed from World of Warcraft to check the forum (i`m doing PvP im my Human Death Knight, and he looks badass! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ).

Sure, as i said, there is nothing wrong if you fit into the stereotype. My ex-bf was really flamboyant, listened to Lady Gaga all day long (oh, my ears aren`t missing that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ), he acted in a very, very feminine way... and that`s fine too.

You are whoever you are. Being LGBT is only a small part of your personally: It doesn`t dictates what you can/cannot do.

4. Gay1234

Thank you so I am definetly gay like I knew since I first discovered love.