1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do i know if a guy is attracted to me?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by soner, Jan 22, 2016.

1. soner

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey so ive been going threw some anxiety and confusion lately but right now I really want a guy I know its sort of weird but ive been into a pretty messy situation with myself I didn't know if I was bi or gay but I think I know who I am now although I have thoughts about it I try and ignore them but anyways I go to a big school filled with guys ive had guys smile at me and constantly look at me but the next day they would show up with a girl and it got me very confused I'm a very shy person and still in the closet so it would be hard for me to approach a guy by the way I'm on summer vacation ill start school soon ill focus on my studies but I wanna try and see If I can get one I'm doing this as well because of my anxiety I wanna get rid of it so any tips on how to know if a guy likes me or not? lol its sort of dumb I know but I would appreciate it if you guys could respond! thank you :slight_smile:

#1 soner, Jan 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2016