1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me plz

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by sadandlonelyTX, Jan 22, 2016.

1. sadandlonelyTX

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am 27 he is 27 we have known each other for 14 yrs n have been kinda seeing more of each other for the past five yrs. I'm happy most of the time and am doing a lot of good things in my life cause of the happiness but he lies ducks everything I have two stds don't know what the second one is but one isn't bad and he is still doing all that but lays in bed with me and says he loves me yet barely touches me talks to or even be around me I'm living with him and have no family not friends to turn to how do I get him to respect me I mean he has gotten better but just a week ago tried four times to get fucked at a local bathhouse n refuse to see anything wrong with what he is doing to me what should I do I've considered living in my car but Idk how long I would be alive I've lost everything else but my job n car n him and they all seem to be slipping out of my hands what can I do plz help