1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How accurate are dreams?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Vav, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Vav

Vav Guest

In real life I'm rarely attracted to anyone. In dreams I get attracted to people more often. I've even been attracted to guys a few times in dreams. Does this reflect my real life preferences?

2. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    In my dreams I have hanged out with ISIS terrorists and planned blowing up Hindu temple. Does that reflect my real world desires?

3. Gomez

Out Status:
    Some people
    Sometimes dreams are just loopy, but occasionally your subconscious is trying to tell you something. Most of my, err, romantic dreams involving women have carried the general message of "this is okay, nothing wrong with this" so my brain's maybe trying to assuage my fear.

4. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ha, I haven't been *attracted* to anyone in a sexual way in about 3 months, and the other night I had a really strange one involving things. It's weird.
    But mostly you can takes dreams with a grain of salt. I've had even stranger ones.

5. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It honestly depends. I've had various dreams that line up with my orientation but other times not. It does say something about my Kinsey 5, though.

Take your dreams with a grain of salt, but more importantly, take note on what happens in reality, where you aren't always in control.