1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Gay crush is driving me nuts! help! is he gay? does he like me?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Amerikanz, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Amerikanz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok . Im 16 and in 10th grade, iv had two gay crushes since 7th grade, im gay but i have not come out do to the fear of being rejected at school. But im sure qiet a few suspect if im gay, anyways, lets call my crushes person A and person B, ok Person A iv known since 7th grade , i dont think to this day he would call us friends, i would agree. So this person, i only see in school, this year i have chourus, lunch, and english, in chourus he sits. Right in front of me, his back faceing me, in lunch he sits far away from me, and english he sits at our table, he mostly sits across from me, or next to me but he will sit other places at the table sometimes, he is 15 , he turns 16 next month, he has also just a little shorter then me, like an inch or two and has. Dirty blond hair and hazel eyes, i try to talk to him alot in text but he bearly ever replys, i dont even try with kik anymore, so i feel like thies are hints. But idk, let me know what u guys think. Ok so heres a typical day at school with person A, i walk into the school, hes down the hallway talking to his pack of friends. His.body is facing my direction. Hes talkin to his buds but it looks like hes looking at me for a brief momant, in chours it looks like he will give me a side eye look . And. English. The desk have a bar under it, Person A puts his feet on the bar, when hes sitting across from me his feet are touching my genitals, he moves his feet too wile he does it, or he taps, like shoeplay, its confusing cuz he didint sit across from me the other day, no one was sitting across from him so he rested his feet the same way, i havent seen him rest his feet across from another person yet, also he taps his foot on my theigh if hes sitting next to me and hes in a criss cross pisotion , the theigh taps are more like bumps. And seem like an accident. Im a shy person. Hes outgoing and goofy with his buds. With me hes sweet , doesent talk as much, sometimes i feel he is trying to make me smile by makeing fun of me, and he only makes fun of me as joke. Dosent mean it.his smile is cute too.i have a foot fetish too. I think hes caought me look at his cute red sneakers, and i know for sure hes caought me look at him. The thing is only now hes doin all thies stuff. I liked him all thies years and we still dont have a solid frienship. He egnoirs me in playstation. Bearly answers on phone and only text if he does. I get kicked in party chats on playstation, i just dont know. He is single. And hes straight according to his friends. But person A is confuseing. The first time person A did the foot thing is the first time he caught me looking at him red handed, i turned my head quikly but i was busted, idk , hes susposbly straight but this stuff throws me off, is he stright? Does he like me? And why hasent he gone further and why does he egnoir me alot in the electronic world!! Latley hes been not including me in conversations in our table at english...english is my big period with him, i talk to hin the most there. ...so when he dosent include me in conversations i get realy jelouse and cut in, talking to person A, mabey he dosent like me, mabey he is stright. Tho iv only seen him one gf ever and that was in 7th grade, and i never see him around with girls, people say hes strigjt. Person A never realy told what he is, so theres my story. Please help and give me ways to give hints back and let me know what u think about him if he likes me or not and what i can do to be in the friend zone with him if he does like me, and me and person A do share alot of same intrest, btw,,,,ok please be honest on what u think. If he likes me idk he hasent made a move yet . Its been so long, im practly in love with him...ugh....help is realy helpful rn...and thx for hearing me out guys, this was my first post. And i didnt get to person B cuz i know hes stright now...perosn B out of question and has gf.

2. Ravi-VIXX777

I don't think person A likes you the same way. He doesn't seem that interested: he ignores your texts, gaming, etc. I think he's just a flirty/friendly person. Maybe you are overthinking things. I say this because I've been in the same situation, and he turned out to be straight. I think you should just ask him if he's gay.

You could try getting to know him better in the meantime, hangout with him outside of school to see where it goes.

3. kingdom1830

I don't think Person A is gay either. At least he doesn't like you that way. Seriously, if someone has a crush on other, they are going out of their ways to talk to them and hang out with them. But this guy ignores you a lot, this could mean that he is not interested in you.

Put yourself into his shoes, if he texts you or invites you to gaming, would you ignore him?
    Probably not, right? You would do anything to befriend with him (not to mention that you are shy and he is outgoing). This guy ignores you, isn't it obvious that he does not like you?

#3 kingdom1830, Jan 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  4. Amerikanz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    gay crush update!

Ok person A, i was sad al day cuz..i feel like he rejected me, i was feelin down...he also took my seat again in english. So.i sat across from him....then he sat next to me..wtf? I thougjt he just rejechted me!! Is he changeing his mind? Idk. Oh and he is a Pisces btw...im a cappicorn..

5. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There is a possible chance he has feelings for you. Especially since he doesn't talk to you that often and moves around to be near you. You could possibly ask him why he is following you. Not the immediate "are you gay?" But it's worth a shot. The only problem with this could be is he could stop completely. Having an awkward conversation like this can be unnerving. I wish you luck keep us up to date,(*hug*)

6. Elli

Tbh that doesn't really sound too good.
    I think you perceive many things differently because you're crushing on him. Might just be a coincidence that he sat next to you etc.
    I don't mean to make you sad or anything but I really wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

7. joshvolby

nope he is not gay. he is only playing with you.

8. Amerikanz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Crush update! Jan 26, monday.. wow!

Ok.i said Person B had a gf but i never got solid evidence. I assumed he had one cuz i saw a pic of him kising a girl.. today he was gonna sit next to me for the first time. Bit his friend told me to move over and i had sit were person B was gonna sit. Person B still sat close. He sat infront of me.. we talked alot wich we havent done in a year ..we also made good eye contact..idk why but when he talked to me . For a split sec he got closer to my face. He was 6 inches from my face...idk he probly just actin goofy.. in math he caought me looking at him ..but this time was different. We held our stare longer then we ever have.. it was about 5 sec long. I smiled..he had like a small . Unsure smile.. And with person A, i tried not talking to him see what would happen.. i broke in last few minutes of english...but i only said 20 words to him..i usely say like 500: he didint sit next to me or across from me todayeither . He sat next to me yestorday..but i did catch him looking at me for about 2 sec every now and then.. i just dont know if thies crushes like me or not. Ugh...oh and there both 15 and im 16 . Were all in same grade. And have 3 classes together with each crush.. ow and yestorday i saw person B drinking a water botle but he did it sexy. Like sucking and looked like he was giving me the side eye .

#8 Amerikanz, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2016