1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bicurious? Heteroflexible?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by howtosavealife, Jan 24, 2016.

1. howtosavealife

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Ok whenever I have anxious feelings about things talking on here helps. So basically I'm romantically & sexually attracted to men, but at the same time I get really arroused by seeing naked women... This doesn't really effect me in anyway, since I still only develop crushes on men and it's not because I won't allow myself to like women it's because I'm heteroromantic and know I'm heteromantic...I just don't know if I'm heterosexual or bisexual. I really don't know if I'd do anything with a girl... I don't have like a desire need to, it's just a fantasy... What do you guys think?

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I'm homoflexible, so we have similarities, it's just the opposite. I've had fantasies with the opposite sex, and I'm not sure if I would carry out these fantasies, but I'm open to it if the opportunity ever came up. I only have crushes on guys too, with the exception of a couple of girls here and there.

I don't ID as bisexual because my attractions to women aren't enough for me to fit that category. Gay fits the best, because a majority of my attractions are directed towards guys.

Hope this helps.