1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kissing!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Gomez, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Gomez

Out Status:
    Some people
    I want to talk about smooooches. :kiss: For those of you who've kissed men and women both, has doing so helped clarify any lingering doubts about your sexuality? If there were no fireworks, was that because of your partner's gender? If there were fireworks, did you have an "aha!" moment? What if someone's just a really bad kisser? Can being inexperienced make any kissing feel good?

As someone who has done a decent amount of smooching now, I'm still trying to figure this out.

2. ecallan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I recently kissed a woman. I had a great experience and thought it was a lot of fun. This was just my experience. It also extinguished all this fear about kissing a woman I had all these years. I thought to myself, "Now that was really not as big of a deal as I had made it out to be." I was relieved I had finally done it. It was so empowering for me and liberating. This was only my experience though. Now, I don't have any fear about kissing another woman and developing deeper relationships with them. I know not everyone's experience is this good however.

3. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Rather the other way round :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. kaytlintaylorxd

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've kissed both girls and guys, and I have to say, there's something special about girl kisses.

5. Gomez

Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you all for the responses. I think I'm gonna have to do some more... field work. :eusa_danc

Ha! Well, I put it like that because my first kiss was objectively awful (no technique, smothering, kinda gross) but I still got excited, so...

6. Riz

Riz

Definitely. Kissing someone that may be attractive, but you have no feelings for vs someone you have feelings for, the later always wins.
    And inexperienced kissing is terrible. I feel like most of the time it takes some time for you and your kissing partner to build up some kind of unique technique that you both enjoy... The firsts kisses with someone new are the worst haha, even if you want it bad

7. Anian

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have kissed both girls and guys and I find that I enjoy kissing men more, but only certain men. With most guys there are not fireworks, more like "what am I doing with this guy's tongue inside my mouth again?" and trying to remember if I fed the cats before leaving the house.