1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexuality confusion

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by highskypie, Jan 25, 2016.

1. highskypie

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am confused about my sexuality. I have always been very attracted to women and have had many relationships with them; I was married for 10 years but now divorced.

From age 12 - 19, I was sexually active with 3 different men; one of them only once. After 19, I have not been with any men; only women. I don't find myself looking at men in public, my eye follows the women. However, I fantasize about men more and more when I masturbate (always the submissive). These fantasies rarely include kissing or faces and I rarely think about relationships with men. All of my experiences with men were purely sex; that's it.

Recently (within the last 6 months), I started to picture a relationship with a guy (no one specific). It feels natural to take a more feminine role in the relationship and I am comforted by the thought of being cared for or protected. Now I am really confused. I used to think I just like gay sex but I am not gay, due to a lack of interest in anything beyond sex.

I am not sure what all this means. Am I Bi, Gay, Straight but kinky, etc....?

2. Gomez

Out Status:
    Some people
    If you've thought about and been with guys sexually, and your mind is opening up to the possibility of a more loving, romantic relationship with a man, it might be worth it to explore that side of you... maybe go on a few dates with men, or check out LGBT organizations near you, and go from there. You don't have to label yourself right away. :slight_smile: