1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mutual affection/feelings?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ECMember, Jan 25, 2016.

1. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I appreciate the feedback and comments here on EC. I've been dealing with a bit of some personal issues lately and I keep pushing through as much as I can day-to-day.

I've alluded here about having a real close friendship with a younger guy at my college. I've mentioned it here quite a lot. I've just been dealing with the loss of a friendship. I mean, it's nothing on my part. It's a complicated situation.

I've just been thinking at times, if the friendship had mutual affection or some veiled sexual feelings we had but never acknowledged. I felt like we had some traces of sexual feelings that we never disclosed up front.

I mean we were really close with affection:
    *hugs lasting longer than 30 seconds(I estimate 60 seconds to 2 minutes)
    *Saying "I love you" a couple of times after leaving somewhere.
    *Some borderline older brother/younger brother role. Affectionate terms I mean.
    *the hugs had us really really close together in embraces physically. It seemed borderline sexual.
    *I always told him, I'd be there for him. And he said something along the same lines. That's from something from a long time ago. I'll explain in a different post or maybe I did already.
    *We've been together alone at times and had those hugs. I felt some brief sexual tension vibe. I felt a vibe at times.
    *At point I decided to push the affection a little higher, I petted his hair a bit while we hugged. I mean, it's something about that I liked. I mean, the hugs and the petting just felt a bit sexual for me. I mean, Travis didn't complain while I petted him you know. If we had sex right there and then, I wouldn't have mind.

It's hard to say, if the both of us had mutual feelings(platonic or sexual). It's hard for me to move on because I still love him. Even with him and I distant because of Travis's issues and demons, I still have feelings for him. At times, I really want him back in my life because I looked out for him and try to protect him from the shadiest of people in his life.

2. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Actually, I don't really think you do appreciate or at least agree to the the comments. Why else would you keep posting the same thing all over again? I don't think even you really know what you want to hear.

In my opinion you should stop focusing on Travis and AM and instead start focusing on yourself and your issues. This whole Travis thing is just a red herring.