1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so lost, am i gay, bi, straight ??? lol

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by jimmy277, Jan 28, 2016.

1. jimmy277

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I really don't know what my sexuality is. i have always been straight, but i have been depressed recently, socially anxious especially. I have had oral sex with men, although it was kind of alien to me, I would do it again. I think I would be happy as a gay or bisexual man. Like, how do you know what your sexuality is. I have always liked women as friends, I have no social life, I have pushed every single person in my life away.
    Help ?? lol(!):kiss::bang::tantrum::smilewave

2. ImHappy247

Out Status:
    All but family
    Well it would be helpful if you explained a little bit more about the situation in general but the first thing that came to my mind is: Why do you care so much? The main problem with one's sexuality is wether you accept it or not and you're already saying you'd be happy if you were gay or bi so I'm guessing you'd have no problem with being either of those. SO I think you should try not to think too much about it, and just you know, let it be. Take your time. Sexuality is a very complex thing and it may even change during your life. I honestly dont like labels but if someone really wants to know I use ''bisexual'' or ''pansexual'' but I also tend to say that ''I like what I like when I like it'' or that I just ''like people'' so just try to take it easy. No pressure. Nobody needs you to label yourself and you don't need that either.

PS:Have you ever got a crush on someone? If yes then how was it? I think this could help others understand your problem better and give you better advice

3. Feelunique

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You have experimented with both and OK with it. You get to decide who you are and what you like. I don't like labels at all. Be happy and comfortable with you and don't worry about the rest.

4. jimmy277

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    here it is, i fantasise about gay sex, but a crush on a guy, like proper feelings, im not too sure. and as for labels, i think they are a lot of shit as well. i probably am a little scared of being gay, but i know i would be accepted by people, my brother is gay also

5. omgwhatishappen

Hey Jimmy277,

Just so you are aware, there is a difference between sexual and romantic interest. For example, the fact that you only fantasize about gay sex means that you are sexually attracted to men, but do not have any romantic (or long-term) interest in men. At the same time, you could be sexually and romantically interested in women.

For example:
    1) this would make you "bisexual." You have sexual attraction for both sexes.
    2) this would make also you hetero-romantic, since you only have romantic interest for women.

With that said, I would urge you to be honest and open to yourself about your feelings/attractions/desires all around. As you continue to 'question,' be as vulnerable as you can. That may help you broaden your understanding of yourself.

#5 omgwhatishappen, Jan 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2016