1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last virgin of my friend group (I'm Back After A Long Hiatus)

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by NamesNotJake, Jan 29, 2016.

1. NamesNotJake

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So yeah today is my 23rd birthday and I found out the only other friend in my group who was a virgin lost his virginity a few days ago, making me the only virgin of my friends and the oldest of the group. I just started to wonder if i'll EVER have sex. I'm starting to get to the point of impatience, but I don't want to just throw it away to anybody.

It's just frustrating dealing with society's pressure to have sex.

:help:

#1 NamesNotJake, Jan 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  2. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Losing one's virginity is something personal. It's not a competition where you have to lose it to win some prize. I don't believe society pressures people to have sex, it is self-expectations we tend to have on ourselves. If you can get past that then there is no frustration and impatience.

If you don't want to throw your virginity away for just somebody, then that is your choice. Stay firm on it and convince yourself you're doing nothing wrong by waiting. Positivity is the key.

3. yellow2002

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    There's only one you. Take your time and find the love and connection you're looking for.

4. Aof

Aof

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    well there are ton of hook up apps out there for you to choose, pick whatever you want but what is the point of losing it? what would you gain if you lose it now and telling them you lost your virginity? so you can fit in with them? some std or std + hiv as a reward plus regret on top of that maybe? worth it? Don't be so hard on yourself, those that love you will appreciate you for who you are.