1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Struggling with what I identify as.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Nordland, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Nordland

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So i have been wondering recently about what to identify to myself as. I used to think i was bisexual but i've come to think that i don't really actually like girls. I feel really awkward around most of them. Yes, i find them pretty and attractive. But i wouldn't want to date one at all. Which is ironic because up until recently i have had a girlfriend. I think i am probably homoflexible. Anyone got any ideas?

2. H20

H20

In the end only you can decide your sexuality. It's okay to change it too. Sexuality is fluid and may not be consistent all your life. You could be gay or you could be bisexual still but your attraction toward women may have just simmered down temporarily and it might spike up later down the road. This happens to me all the time! And actually, bisexuality and homo-flexibility, at least in my opinion, is still the same thing because bisexual people can have more of a preference toward the same sex but on occasion be attracted to the opposite just like someone who's homoflexible (I think it's just a word to describe your same sex attraction dominance or something - again, my own personal opinion).