1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newly Bi.. Confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BentleyM, Jan 31, 2016.

1. BentleyM

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I go by Bentley I am really new to this. I have always felt I knew... Yet after very honest converstations with my wife over the past month. I have came out to tell her I really think I am bi and I want to knock down walls. She accepted it more than I ever thought and said that she liked that I was bi, wanted to see me with guys, and wants me to be happy. Which has brought us even closer together.

So she has an ex that is very similar we all hit it off in group chats. We decided to have an equal 3 part relationship and things were going great. Then his divorce got ugly, he moved away, and got with an ex fling and quit talking to us after a few weeks of things being great. He was helping me through this and understanding my feelings, wants, who I was. Now I have no one to figure this out with.

My wife liked this because it was ex she still had feelings for.. that we could equally be into and wanted same things. Also he wasn't a stranger. Now I feel like I will never know bc there is no one else we know that would be able to try with.

I also wear panties which wifes knows about for 6-7 years and she accepts an ok with but I also am in way more than that. Some things about me I like to write, love music, love movies especially chick flicks.