1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online dating.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Funn, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Funn

Funn Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What are people's views of online dating?

I am talking about actually having a relationship with someone you do not know in real life. I don't think of it as online dating if you talk on cam all the time and stuff, since you basically have the same relationship as any other couple, except minus the touching.

If you have a different definition of "online dating", that is just fine. What do you think of it overall?

Just curious. <3

---------- Post added 1st Feb 2016 at 12:40 PM ----------

Admins, I am so sorry. I meant to post this in the relationships forum.... sorry.

2. aurora26

aurora26 Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    Edit: Oh, never mind. Reading over your question I realised that I mis-understood it :S Here's an adjusted response:

I think that online dating in the way that you described could be as valid as any other kind of dating. It would be a hard way to be in a relationship though I think... But, dating is more about feelings than physical intimacy for some, if not most, people (I guess that's how I see it, anyway) so if you can share those same feelings over camera and text, then I would class that as dating just as much as if a couple were dating in the more common way I guess...

#2 aurora26, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2016