1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mostly turned on by men but sometimes to women?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by rabarber, Feb 2, 2016.

1. rabarber

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello!

Im a 28 year old male. I find myself always and very turned on by men.

Allthough in my life I have had problems accepting this and I havent really accepted it yet.
    I have had several girlfriends with an active sexlife, maybe with a few problems from time to time with not getting horny.

And I have indeed felt turned on by women. I dont think as strong as with men though.

But I do get occasionally turned on by women, though not as strong as with men. (I have never been with a man though, but from looking at pictures and so on).

What do you think guys? Is it normal for gay guys to occasionally get turned on by women? Or is it just because I cant accept being gay or am I a little bit bisexual? Say a 0,5-1 on a 6 kinsey scale?

May be worth adding I get very turned on by looking a male between the legs but pretty grossed out or feel like laughing when looking at a girl.

And I dont mean any harm to any gentialia or sexual orientation. This is just the way _I_ am...

Thanks for reading!

#1 rabarber, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
  2. alpet

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    To me, you sound a bi guy, maybe about 4 on the Kinsey scale. Well, I guess I'm 5 myself..

3. rabarber

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning

Thanks for your answer. Im abit afraid that thats the answer I want to hear and therefore I take it there, if you know what I mean..

4. alpet

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The thing is that we can't force desire:frowning2:
    Anyway, sexuality is fluid, so who knows, desire for women might get stronger in the long run. What matters most is to not beat ourselves up for who we are...

#4 alpet, Feb 3, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2016