1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are we into eachother?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by IsaacG, Feb 3, 2016.

1. IsaacG

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    So I'm basically new here and will try to explain this as succinctly as i can.

Me and my friend are 17 (Both male) and we have been kinda friends for the past few years. However a few months ago (Around ~5) we became REALLY close friends very fast, we just clicked so well. I'm writing this because I'm really confused about us and my feelings for him.

I'll try my best to describe how close we are. For one, there is usually not a weekend where one of us is not at the other persons house, whether it be a sleepover or not. Now before the 5 month period mentioned earlier i had never been to his let alone knew where he lived, same goes for him with me.

Another thing is during the Christmas holidays (~7 week break) We would talk on Skype for like 10 hours everyday if we weren't out doing something. It was just us two and he would ever only want to talk to me and I would really have to bug him to talk to our other friends. I have never had anyone that i could talk to so much and easily ever which adds a lot of confusion.

For some of the small bits, we are really touchy like holding each others hand or arm, with him occasionally grasping my biceps for a few minutes, or us resting our arms on each other's thighs during school, pretty much physical contact I've never done or would feel weird with any other "friend". We usually hold eye-contact a lot with even basically all of our friend group commenting on how we must be dating. During school we always sit next to each other in every class and during breaks.

Might sound stupid but he's the only person i ever let drink out of something of mine without wiping or tipping water out or eating a bit of my food, this goes both ways. This is particularly weird because I'm really agitated when anyone does anything like that but with him I don't think about it. We have sometimes joked about kissing or wondering if our parents think we are gay

This is probably stupid but I'm really confused on my feelings for him and our relationship between each other. I've never felt this way to another guy before and we really like each other. If anyone has experience with anything related with this, are we into each other or is this just 2 friends being really close? Thank you.

2. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm sort of in a same situation with a friend of mine. We take it a bit further though. We sleep in the same bed and occasionally cuddle and yet both of us deny that there is anything gay about it although I have my doubts about that.

In my opinion you should first examine your own emotions about this whole affair. What do you exactly feel towards your friend and why? Are there clear sexual or romantic elements in your feelings? (By romantic I mean desire to be in exclusive romantic relationship, not signs of romantic relationship such as holding hands etc.) Can you imagine you guys going further in your relationship? Finally, it might be worth asking why you feel your friend feels so special. Is it because he is genuinely special person or is it that he answers some hidden need? Were you lonely as a kid? Do you generally feel disconnected from people around you?