1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexuality And Being With Partners

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by H20, Feb 3, 2016.

1. H20

H20

I'm pretty certain of my sexuality as pansexual/bisexual, however, going beyond being with anyone romantically, I have uncertainties. I know I'm 17, but it's a known fact sooo many teenagers have sex on the brain and frankly, I grew up in a home open to sex talk and explicit content, at least a great deal more than other people's families I have met.

Now my thing is I can see myself being with another guy easily. However, and I'm not sure if this is because I'm a trans guy, I have uncertanities with women. I feel more intimidated by being with women and maybe it's because I don't feel like I can please them like I should since I myself still have female anatomy (which really sucks) or if I'm just nervous about going down on them. Since I don't have the genitalia I prefer, I can't penetrate, and I know oral is fine as well, but I still find it harder to grasp. I'm both romantically and sexually attracted to all people, and it's not that I wouldn't want to be with a woman, I just don't know why I can find myself easily being with a man in bed compared to a woman, especially since I don't have a preference for either (or maybe I do and don't realize it).

Personally, I'd rather give my partner more pleasure than I receive, and I feel like I'd know what to do with a man more, but at the same time my insecurities are - I guess - harder to ignore with a woman because if I'm with a woman she'd also have to go down on me, but I don't really want anyone near my genitalia. I guess with a girl I'd rather give pleasure than receive any from her, but with a man I could accept both because a man doesn't have to necessarily go near my genitals.

I'm not sure if this is making any sense. I'm not even sure if this is in the right forum topic. It has a lot to do with bisexuality, but at the same time it could be about my identity and dysphoria, and sex. I don't know. Has anyone else ever had this problem man, woman, or trans, if you're bisexual?